Sunday, May 14, 2006

Phnom Penh (PNH) Day 4

Eggs and toast or eggs and french bread? This mornings breakfast choice wasn't any different than the past three days, not a complaint because it was free, just kinda funny! The eggs were actually quite yummy and on an empty stomach typing this, I could go for some of that yumminess right now! We spent most of our day at a village on a small island, under an hours boat right from our hotel along the Tonle Sap River and on into the Mekong River. Our tour guide was explaining about their living because most of the inhabitants weave silk, but somewhere along the way I was kidnapped by a gang of ruthless village men who forced me to sink and drink cold beers with them. On a hot summer day sweatin' my buns off, the four pounding of four cold ones won't do too much for re-hydration. That being said, can't tell you too much else about that little village nor what happened after I stumbled off the elevated bamboo seater you see me sitting on in the foto. Before flying off to Siem Reap, we all went on shopping sprees in the Russian Market of PNH where people bought North Face backpacks larger than my torso, for $17!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


daneanthony Stats